29.9.2021 Muurame library klo 18.00 Emmi Itäranta as the author guest, interviewed by Vesa Lahti.
2.10.2021 Turku Book Fair: Klo 10.30: The Moonday Letters (Fiore hall A), klo 11.30: Interviewed by High Schoolers (Turku Area Finnish Teachers, A19), klo 16.50: Panel discussion: The Author and the Publisher (Fiore hall A)
29.10.2021 Helsinki Book Fair Klo 17.00: 2040 – Stories About the Future of Democracy (Senaatintori)
- 5.12.2021 Tampere Book Festival Klo 15.00: The Moonday Letters (Sopraano)
On Monday January 25th 2021 from 6 to 7 PM Emmi will be virtual-visiting Kirjasaari at the City Library of Oulu to talk about The Moonday Letters, multilingual writing, climate change and writing in general. She will be interviewed by librarian Jaana Märsynaho.
On Monday December 28th Järvenpää library and Lukukeskus wlll be hosting a virtual author visit with Emmi. You can attend without leaving your home, provided you have access to a computer, webcam, microphone and internet connection. The audience size is limited to the first 60 to sign up. This event will be in Finnish. More information about the event and how to sign up can be found here.
- Friday October 2nd at 4.30PM Akateemisen perjantaiklubi, Akateeminen Bookstore, Kirjatalo, Helsinki.
- Thursday October 8th at 6PM Elämän kirjat -podcast, Book Gallery Laterna Magica, Helsinki.
- Wedneday October 21st at 5PM Akateemisen kohtauspaikka, Akateeminen kirjakauppa, Tampere. (EVENT CANCELLED!)
- Sunday October 25th at 12.30PM Helsingin kirjamessut online, Senaatintori.
This just in! The Finnish version of Emmi’s new novel Kuunpäivän kirjeet is coming out this autumn. The first chance to get a sneak preview is in the LANU! Virtual Book Festival this coming Sunday, April 4th from 7.30 to 8.00PM. Enjoy a moment of tea and dystopia, as Emmi talks about the new novel and reads an excerpt live on Instagram